DIY Bath Salt Soak & Scrub
Simple at-home spa treatment for a Spring skin refresh.
- Find a pretty jar with a lid (about 12 oz capacity). We used a simple Ball jar with a wide lid.
- Mix and match your favorite scents and natural oils; omit the oil for bath salts
Recipe (makes 36 oz scrub)
- 18 oz fine pink himalayan sea salt
- 18 oz coarse sea salt
- 4 fl oz oil (jojoba, grape seed, coconut, almond, avocado or any other unscented natural oil)
- 5 fl oz rosemary essential oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, optional (dried lavender buds, lemon thyme, blah blah)
- Mix ingredients in bowl and spoon into jars
- Personalize with a unique label for gifting (consider adding an inspirational quote or note to the recipient)