Watermelon Tomato Salad
This watermelon tomato salad is beautiful, delicious and the perfect addition to any summer meal.
Bulgarian Feta, Fresh Lime, Garden Mint
- 2 cups (1 pint) mixed baby heirloom tomatoes - whole, halved or quartered, depending on their size
- 1 cup watermelon, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup crumbled Bulgarian feta
- Zest & Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3T olive oil
- 2T mint, cut into a thin chiffonade/ribbons (+ a few extra small leaves for garnish)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep tomatoes, watermelon & feta as directed above. Combine tomatoes, melon and 3/4 cup feta in a bowl.
- Dress with the lime zest and juice, olive oil, sugar, mint, salt & pepper, tossing lightly until well combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Pile onto serving bowl or plate. Sprinkle the remaining feta across the top and garnish with a few mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.